Property & Casualty
Read here for information on various types of auto insurance, deductibles, umbrella policies, rental car issues, uninsured motorist liability, rental insurance, and homeowner's insurance. Use our calculator to compute loan rates and early payoff amounts.
- Homeowners Insurance - You need to understand how homeowner's insurance coverage works in order to determine whether you are paying the right amount of premium. Look into the Perils and Risks that your policy covers.
- Renters Insurance - As a renter you won't be protected if any of your belongings are damaged or stolen. Renters insurance provides multiple protections beyond just the replacement or reimbursement of stolen or damaged property.
- Personal Umbrella Liability Coverage - In terms of the amount of protection an umbrella insurance policy provides per premium dollar, it is by far the best deal in insurance coverage.
- How Auto Insurance Works - Auto insurance covers damages done to you, your car, other people, and others' property as a result of your car.
- Insuring for the Underinsured and Uninsured - If you get in an accident with an uninsured or underinsured motorist your expenses will likely not be fully covered by that persons insurance. You may want to consider adding the maximum coverage to your own policy to cover such an event.
- Optimizing Capacity in Your Auto Insurance Policy - Your optimal auto insurance coverage should be based on what could happen. Because if it does happen it could cost you enormously.