Identity theft is a rapidly growing problem, so refer to this section to avoid the dangers. Articles and podcasts target credit card and ID protection, destruction of sensitive files, mail protection, and safeguarding children and aging parents.
- Don't Let Anyone Steal Your Credit Identity
- Monitor Your Financial Identity by Reviewing Your Credit Reports
- Disposing of and Shredding Personal Documents
- Protect Your Mail
- Be Prepared if Disaster Strikes
- Be Careful When You Apply for Jobs
- Protect Your Whole Family