(The newest articles on the top)
- Mortgage Myth: All Lenders are the Same
Finding and getting the right mortgage for you can be a daunting task. When searching for a lender, you want someone who takes a personal interest in your situation, one who is simply following protocol will leave you questioning your choice.... more
- How Old Debt Can Come Back to Haunt You
Old debt, though it may be a moral obligation, may not be a legal obligation after a certain period of time has passed.... more
- Why Women Car Buyers Get the Best Deals on a New...
Studies have shown that women get quoted a higher price than men when it comes to buying cars, but don't let that discourage you. By following these simple tips and tricks you can become the ultimate car buyer, regardless of your sex.... more
- The Impact of Inflation on Stocks
With the inflation on stocks, the debate over gold or equities as the best inflation hedge grows. The affects are not so clear cut, even though available data can settle this debate.... more
- How to Save Money Without Sacrificing Lifestyle
The most important decision you can make today is what you want your money to do for you in the future.... more
- Retirement Planning Mistake: Not Creating a Realistic Spending Plan
Once in retirement, closely track your spending and stick to your plan. Your spending plan may have to be adjusted as circumstances change or market conditions dictate.... more
- Mortgage Myth: You Need a 20% Down Payment
The amount of your down payment can vary amongst different lending programs.... more
- What Happens to my Student Loan Debt if I Die?
Student loans is one of the biggest causes of debt. Most debt carries over to a surviving spouse if you pass away, however federal student loans are discharged if you pass away.... more
- What is the Difference Between Buying and Leasing a Car?
Need a new car...buy or lease? Which option is best for you?... more
- How Can I Free Up My Monthly Budget without Making More...
Be creatively frugal and you can pay down your debt more quickly while freeing up even more of your monthly budget.... more
- Mortgage Myths: It's Cheaper to Rent than to Own
As strange as it might sound to some, renting can be more expensive than owning. When paying a mortgage as suppose to a rent payment, you are at least contributing to paying off your home, instead of paying into something and never seeing that money again.... more
- Why Do I Need Life Insurance Anyway?
Should you get life insurance even if you're young? YES! The younger and healthier you are the cheaper it will be in the long run.... more
- Buying a Car - What You Need to Know About Zero...
Almost everybody needs a car but most people do not have the cash upfront to purchase one. Most people finance their vehicle. There is such a thing called zero percent financing and it is important to learn about it.... more
- Preparing to Buy Your First Home
Do your house hunting homework and be prepared. Know what you have, what you can afford and where you will end up.... more
- Why Use Credit Cards Instead of Debit?
Credit cards can be risky but when used properly can be beneficial. Between credit scores, reward points and fraud protection, credit cards are definitely better than debit.... more
- Want to Become a Landlord? Here's What You Need to Know
Get all of your ducks in a row before buying an investment property. Know what it's going to require before jumping in the landlord pool.... more
- Why Your Budget is the Absolute Key to Financial Planning Success
Poor budgeting has the ability to sabotage even the most thought out financial plan, and small short term decisions can have profound long term consequences.... more
- Why Investors Should Learn to Embrace Market Prices
Investors would be better served by investing in a well-diversified portfolio so as to be able to withstand the long term market fluctuations.... more
- How Much Do I Really Lose through Depreciation and Why Should...
Is buying a new car really worth it? Consider the depreciation value when looking to purchase a new car.... more
- 5 Reasons Why Millennials Should Buy Life Insurance Right Now
Studies show young adults are not into insurance. However, the older you get, the more expensive it will be to buy life insurance.... more